What We Offer
Communication, and either the frequency of it or the absence of it, creates the reality that people experience. If you don’t communicate your benefits well, you may as well not even offer them—because the impact is the same on the organization.
We start by listening to your needs, targeting any issues and helping you develop a communications strategy that meets your goals, whether it’s for Open Enrollment or year-round. And we measure results to ensure you receive a return on your investment.
“I am not sure what is going on with Implico this year, but this is some of the best designs you have ever done. The work is really elevated this year!”
While an annual enrollment guide or a few e-cards may be all you think you need, a piecemeal approach isn’t as effective as a multichannel communications campaign. More and more of our clients are realizing that to truly engage their employees, they must reach them through multiple channels and they must communicate year-round—that’s where you see real results!
We Develop Communications….
We Offer Unique Designs
Save on cost and lead time when you pick from our creative and expansive proprietary Allegro Design Series Library. Take a peek!
On Whatever the Topic!
- Recruiting and Onboarding
- Health Benefits
- Total Rewards
- Leave of Absence
- Retirement Planning
For Whatever the Medium!
- Traditional communications: print materials such as self-mailers, brochures, guides, posters, postcards.
- Interactive communications: digital e-guides, flipbooks and postcards, e-cards, microsites
- Mulitmedia: Video or PPT presentations with voice-over.
We get results!
We don’t just develop and implement campaigns and then leave you hanging! We measure the results so you can see what’s working and what isn’t, and we continuously tailor and improve our approach to fit your organization’s unique needs and ensure your return on investment year after year.
What’s that look like? We track website hits, page views and e-card open rates and collect data. And we keep you updated regularly so you can make informed decisions.
Open Enrollment Benefit Campaigns
Effective enrollment communication campaigns rely on a multi-channel strategy. The good news is that a plan doesn’t have to be complicated, and our packages take the guesswork out of the equation.
With our Open Enrollment package, you can create a recognizable and consistent look and feel for your communications by branding your benefits program. We can help you develop an enrollment campaign that includes everything from traditional to digital and multi-media communications such as:
- Traditional Enrollment Guides – choose from traditional, graphic-focused, gallery collection and navigation-enhanced layout options when you select one of our Allegro Design Series layouts. View our Allegro Design Series Library.
- Benefits-at-a-Glance Brochures – perfect for open enrollment or recruiting needs.
- Implico Essentials Benefits Guides are our low-cost alternative guides for those groups who need to maximize their communication dollars. Learn more to see if this is a fit for you.
- Posters and Postcards announce Open Enrollment dates, meetings and other key company messages. Postcards sent to home help ensure spouses and family members don’t miss out.
- PowerPoint Presentations – choose from design templates or complete presentations with slides and speaker notes.
- Email Banners help to tie in your Open Enrollment campaign together. These can be sized for emails or newsletter communications.
- Benefits Microsites and Videos – make benefits easily accessible to employees and spouses and engage them in fun and creative ways. View our sample Microsite.
Trying to keep costs? Consider our lower cost product line created in PowerPoint.
We will help you create a beautifully designed Enrollment Guide or Benefits-At-A-Glance (BAAG) that engages and inspires—without the big price tag! You choose from our 10 most popular designs in the Allegro Design Library, we flow in the copy from your previous year’s communication, and then we pass the file off to you, and you take it from there. It’s that simple!
Create a website with unique design and clean, simply navigation that allows employees and their family members easy access!
We offer a myriad of website options to fit your every need, including:
- Custom Microsite – fully tailored design and content to fit your organization’s needs.
- Essentials Microsite – a lower cost option that includes one design with color choice and plan specifics. Best practice content for each section and the option to turn it on or off. Click to see a sample.
- Benefits Hub – a one-page site with links to important benefits information, such as enrollment guide, Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC), other PDFs or carrier websites.
- Virtual Benefits – Attendees can explore resources, watch videos, download documents, and access FAQs all in one place at their convenience 24/7, throughout the fair duration. Click to see a sample.
- Recruiting / Onboarding Microsite – designed to engage new recruits. Click to see a sample.
Create lasting engagement with year-round communications! Why hire one or even two employees, when for the same price you can gain complete access to our team of experienced writers and designers with our IImplico365™ retainer option. We will immerse ourselves in your business and become an extension of your HR or Communication team – we can help.
“This is coming together – you guys are doing an incredible job, thank you!”
With each Implico365™ retainer, you receive our monthly wellness newsletter that can be provided to your clients as a value-add to your other services. Each edition is branded with the client logo and delivered in a digital PDF format ready for client distribution.
- Benefit and Wellness Logos brand your program, so your communications stand out.
- Monthly or Quarterly Benefits Newsletters inspire people to improve their physical, emotional, and financial health by educating employees on maximizing their benefits.
- Ongoing Benefits Engagement builds your strategy to go beyond the dates of Open Enrollment with the constant communication that encourages employees to stay engaged.
Benefits are front and center, and benefits’ value has never been more critical. Good benefits communication is more than just enrolling – it now covers the entire employee journey within a company. Our toolkit helps you provide a cohesive campaign for every journey step.
Create a complete toolkit that enables HR leaders to shine! Toolkits include:
- Manager Checklist – a manager’s list of to-dos to guide newly hired employees.
- Recruiting Benefits At-A-Glance (BAAG) – gives new recruits an overview of the benefits.
- Total Rewards Brochure – a brochure that highlights all that the company has to offer employees: benefits, perks, compensation and more!
- Life Events Brochure – covers the details around each type of qualified life event.
- Leaves Brochure – covers the details around each type of leave of absence.
We create communications to help engage employees and inspire them to achieve total well-being.
Our offerings include:
- Coming Soon! Mindful Minutes – a guided meditation library.
- Step into Wellness eCards – digitally delivered PDFs or HTML emails, containing quick tips to keep wellness top of mind.
- Wellness Flyers – let employees better understand the importance of biometric screenings and health risk assessments.
- Newsletters – a monthly newsletter that covers the monthly health observance, along with articles to support financial, mental, emotional and physical wellness.
- Articles Library – a resource library of articles featured in the newsletters, designed as plug & play flyers. We offer packages of 6, 12 or unlimited.
Creative videos that engage, teach and entertain. Select from a variety of topics, we write the framework and create storyboards, you approve, and we produce it!
Our library runs deep and we have created a wide variety of videos such as What is a PPO, What is an HMO, GoodRx, Mental Health Resources, Narrow Network, Nutrition, Preventive Care, Teladoc, Total Rewards, Where to go for Care, Leaves – Adoption, Caregiver, Medical, Paternity Leave, Parental. Want something different? Pick the topic and we can write the script!
“I know that this was a big project, and I cannot emphasize enough how pleased everyone is with the final product! Please pass along my deepest gratitude to Amy and the entire Implico team for their efforts.”
OE Digital Postcard with Voice Over
Digital Postcard – Live Well
OE Digital Postcard